Friday, November 25, 2005

All Ye Of The Cast Iron Stomach Club...


The Mighty Katie's Beer has a post on turkey-induced holiday vomiting, which reminded me of my own holiday food poisoning last Christmas. It did make last Christmas memorable. But I definitely could have done without it. A December 23rd Christmas breakfast at work, starring egg casserole (which was mighty tasty I might add), was my downfall.

I had not vomited since 1972 until that fateful night last year. A vomit streak of 32 years. Which begs the question- what's the longest anyone has gone without vomiting, i.e., what is the longest vomit streak in your life?

2 comments:

  1. Mine will be 30 years next month, but you can see here for a lot of them: http://faq.emetophobia.net/streaks.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the 12/19/05 poster. I have now gone over 33 years, so I can honestly say my streak is longer than yours (was).

    ReplyDelete