Thursday, January 19, 2006

Apollo Creed Was A Heretic?


I would like to take this opportunity to express my distress that, even though I am orthodox and officially not a heretic, I have some heretical tendencies. Yes, don't we all?

But I didn't know that liking the character Apollo Creed was wrong. Apparently being "Apollonarian", or pro-Apollo, borders on grounds for ex-communication.



I guess when Apollo says, "I want you" in the first Rocky, he had a different meaning that I thought.

Anyway, here's a fun quiz I took, with credit to the blog Journalistic Jargon, where I found it.




You scored as Chalcedon compliant. You are Chalcedon compliant. Congratulations, you're not a heretic. You believe that Jesus is truly God and truly man and like us in every respect, apart from sin. Officially approved in 451.

Chalcedon compliant


100%

Apollanarian


58%

Nestorianism


33%

Monophysitism


33%

Adoptionist


8%

Docetism


0%

Arianism


0%

Monarchianism


0%

Donatism


0%

Gnosticism


0%

Socinianism


0%

Albigensianism


0%

Modalism


0%

Pelagianism


0%

Are you a heretic?
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment