Friday, March 31, 2006

SHHHH- It's Announcement Time!

Attention all!

I have an announcement to make.

My sky jacket hyacinths are going to bloom this weekend!


Which can only mean one thing. The 2006 Gardening Season has reached opening day. So get ready for my announcement:

"By the power invested in me, I hereby declare on this Friday, March 31, 2006, that the 2006 Gardening Season is now open!"

Oooh...I feel all tingly... like Jacques Rogge.

Which reminds me. How long before gardening becomes an official Olympic sport? Think of the possibilities.

And here's a plug for Dave's Garden, my favorite gardening website. Check it out if you haven't already bookmarked it.

And for you non-gardening fans, here's an announcement for you, albeit much more boring:
"This weekend begins daylight savings time."

Yeah, that was less than spectacular. I'm glad I don't live in that world.

No comments:

Post a Comment