Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Are Those Books In Your Pocket...?
Although most apes can't read, I've been tagged in the book thingy going around by Lutheran Lucy. Hopefully you'll learn a lot more about me. Here goes:
1. One book that changed your life:
Encyclopedia Brown Solves Them All by Donald J. Sobol. I owe all my intelligence and logic to this book.
2. One book that you have read more than once:
How To Eat Fried Worms by Thomas Rockwell. I learned the hard way that this was not a How-To book.
3. One book you would want on a desert island:
WWF- The Official Book.
4. One book that made you laugh:
The Mouse And The Motorcycle by Beverly Cleary. My friend and I laughed so hard at this book and it's pictures that he actually blew a snot bubble.
5. One book that made you cry:
The Berenstain Bears And The Spooky Old Tree, by Stan and Jan Berenstain. Couldn't sleep for days afterwards.
6. One book that you wish had been written:
Another Two Minute Mysteries book by Donald J. Sobol. I didn't get any of the solutions in the first Two Minute Mysteries book, so I want another chance.
7. One book that you wish had never been written:
Pippi Longstocking I never understood this book. Acid induced fluff, unlike the other books on this list.
8. The book you are currently reading:
Thomas The Tank Engine- Splendid Pop-up Board Book. I just love pop-up books. They've become my favorite.
9. One book you have been meaning to read:
Henry Huggins And The Paper Route by Beverly Cleary. That Henry is such a card.
10. Now tag five people:
1. Mean Gene Okerlund.
2. Bill Clinton.
3. Paul McCartney.
4. Jacques Rogge.
5. Mr. Spock.