Friday, November 17, 2006

Are You Experienced?


Gosh, nothing like that. Gee whiz, people.
What I mean is, what experience does anyone have with the new Internet Explorer 7.0 browser? I am trying it out right now. So far I haven't been impressed. It's already crashed on me once. And the font colors are weird. For instance, if I have the light on, blue looks like purple, but if the room is dark it looks normal.
Does this mean I should stick with Firefox? Or is there something better out there? If you have experience, please let me know.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry had to delete and do over. Well I know one thing. Firefox is SO crappy when it comes to my blog (it's been crappy for me on myspace too at times) It hasn't show any changes that I've made to it except for the guitar picture and the background stuff. None of the links show nor does the picture I have up of Angus. It didn't even show the post I made last night when I just checked it on Firefox. When I get on Explorer though, everything shows up. In fact that's what I'm using to leave you this comment. And so far I like it better than the old brower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angus!

    I see what you mean. I guess all browsers have their shortcomings.

    ReplyDelete