Tuesday, January 16, 2007

How Many?


Lots.

Since the Bears won their game on Sunday, you wouldn't believe how many hits I have from people searching for Bears tickets. Yeah, like I got 'em.

Just wait until the Bears win this Sunday and make it to the Super Bowl. I'll be getting 1000s of hits a day.

Bears tickets Super Bowl Bears tickets Super Bowl Bears tickets Super Bowl Bears tickets Super Bowl Bears tickets Super Bowl Bears tickets Super Bowl Bears tickets Super Bowl Bears tickets Super Bowl Bears tickets Super Bowl.

2 comments:

  1. Way to work the system, Scottius! I have to admit I hope the Bears go to the Super Bowl, just because my sister-in-law will be in heaven. First the Cards, then the Bears? How cool would *that* be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb!

    It would probably be too cool to be a real possibility. The closest to it happening was way back in 1985. That Bears team was WAY better than this one. Keep rooting, you all seem to be "good luck".

    ReplyDelete