Wednesday, July 11, 2007

iGoogle

For years I've used a personalized MSNBC homepage on my Firefox browser at home. I also have used Bloglines to subscribe to and read my favorite blogs without having to actually go to the site.

I've wanted to try Google Reader for many months and finally got around to using it last weekend. It is visually much more attractive than Bloglines. It also seems to load my feeds faster.

So now I've moved my browser's homepage to iGoogle, which is also much prettier than MSN. I like the beach theme and how the look changes to correspond to the time of day. I've added some features to my homepage and deleted others I either didn't read or use. Overall I'm very satisfied.

Unless there is something even better out there. They wouldn't come up with something new, would they?

No comments:

Post a Comment