Sunday, November 23, 2008

NFL Week 12

Last week I posted a 10-5-1 mark. Weird to see a tie again. Before the dawn of sudden death, teams would sometimes tie 2 or 3 times a year.

Anyway, as Barb The Evil Genius pointed out, I forgot to post Thursday night's pick, so I can't take credit for the Pittsburgh win, even though I obviously would never have picked the hapless Bengals. So I'm still at 100-59-1. ESPN experts here and here.

And to catapult Cleveland to the playoffs, I won't pick them again this year. That is, unless they fall out of contention. That's because whenever I pick them to win, they always lose. So for them to have any chance at all, I'll stay away from them until they are eliminated from playoff contention!

Even at 0-10, Detroit keeps looking better and better. It's like they are not even trying to lose. I'm very worried they're going to win one of their last six games. Come on Tampa, keep the dream alive.

Tampa Bay.
Tennessee.
Buffalo.
Chicago.
Miami.
Jacksonville.
Baltimore.
Houston.
Dallas.
Denver.
Washington.
Giants.
Carolina.
Indianapolis.
New Orleans- Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment