Sunday, September 27, 2009

NFL Week 3 Picks

Hard to believe it's week 3 already. Last week, I changed my pick on the Atlanta-Jacksonville game, and, of course, paid for it with a loss. It wasn't the only pick I miss-fired on.

I finished last week a mediocre 8-8, leaving me 21-11 for the season. ESPN Experts here (I'm ahead of only Jaws and tied with Allen) and here (tied with Keyshawn and Carter). It's okay, the season is is still young, I'm only 4 games out of first.

So how could I have had such a bad week after such a good week 1? Easy. Just ask Geraldine.


"The devil made him do it."

The biggest surprises so far this season are San Francisco and Denver on the good side, and Tennessee, Carolina and Miami on the bad side.

Let's hope this week is better. My bank of excuses just got one poorer.

Washington.
Green Bay.
Minnesota.
New England.
Jets.
Philadelphia.
Giants.
Baltimore.
Houston.
New Orleans.
Chicago.
San Diego.
Pittsburgh.
Oakland.
Arizona.
Dallas- Monday.

2 comments:

  1. This morning our oldest asked when we could have a family movie night. We didn't see any nights available in the near future, but we easily settled on Sunday at 1 p.m. Poor Browns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MarieN!

    Poor you guys. I'm sorry you have to suffer through another awful season. Basketball does start soon, though.

    ReplyDelete