Sunday, November 15, 2009

NFL Week 10 Picks

I'm definitely in a slump right now. Last week was another 7-6 record. I've already lost the Thursday night game this week.

For the year I am 86-44.
I'm 5 games behind Tom Jackson for first place and only 5 games ahead of Ditka for last place. I've got to get it going again. ESPN Experts picks and records here and here.

We've now passed the half-way point of the season. Hard to believe. Snow and ice games will be starting soon, so weather will start to factor in to some games.

Now that every team has won a game, let's sit back and ponder what an amazing achievement last year's Lions squad pulled off. Going 0-16 may not happen again for a long time.

This week is the last bye week. I didn't notice last week that the Giants and Houston were the only teams left for a bye, so they're off this weekend.

Gee, I wonder who'll win the Saints-Rams game? That one's difficult.

Of course, then there's the annual Indy-New England game. This has become something of a mid-season tradition. Always fun to watch.

New Orleans.
Miami.
Minnesota.
Jets.
Tennessee.
Pittsburgh.
Denver.
Atlanta.
Oakland.
Arizona.
Dallas.
San Diego.
Indianapolis.
Baltimore- Monday Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment