Sunday, November 01, 2009

NFL Week 8 Picks

Last week I was 11-2. For the year I am 72-31. I'm now only two games out of first place, which is Schefter and Jackson, and now tied with Mort. ESPN Experts picks and records here and here.

I think St. Louis has a real chance at 0-16. I looked at the rest of their schedule, and today's game at Detroit is by far their best chance of victory. If they eke out a loss today, then the game at Tennessee may be their last chance. Could NFL winlessness happen two years in a row? I'm thinking it's 50-50 right now. At any rate, for the first time in a couple years I'm taking Detroit.

Obviously the big game this weekend is the Packers-Vikings match up. I'm betting Favre won't be well received. I look for Aaron Rodgers to have a big game.

For all the negativity coming out of Buffalo, I'm surprised to see them 3-4. You'd think they were 1-6 or something. Even though they're only 1-2 at home this year, I do think they'll win today. I'm going out on a limb here, I hope it doesn't break off too early in the day.

Almost forgot. The Bears look hapless. So much for the playoffs this year.

Buffalo.
Chicago.
Dallas.
Detroit.
Baltimore.
Indianapolis.
Jets.
Giants.
Tennessee.
San Diego.
Arizona.
Green Bay.
New Orleans- Monday Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment