Sunday, December 27, 2009

NFL Week 16 Picks

Last week I cooled off further to 9-7, so that made my overall record 150-74. I'm falling off a little again, so I need a big week. If not, I may have to go "all in" next week and pick a lot of upsets. ESPN Experts' picks and records here and here.

This is the last Monday Night game, and who should appear but the Bears. Who would want to spend a Monday night outdoors in Chicago is beyond me, but I'm sure there will be plenty who do.

Once again there appear to be mostly easy games to pick, but that usually means a bad week looms. I just wish I knew which teams were going to lay an egg.

Atlanta.
Cincinnati.
Cleveland.
Green Bay.
Pittsburgh.
Miami.
New England.
New Orleans.
Giants.
San Francisco.
Arizona.
Indianapolis.
Philadelphia.
Dallas.
Minnesota- Monday Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment