Saturday, January 09, 2010

NFL Wildcard Weekend Picks

Last week I finished the season 13-3, so that made my overall record 173-83. Not too shabby. I finished behind only Hoge. But I struggle usually during the playoffs.

I've never seen a year where three of the four opening round games are repeats of games the previous weekend. Very strange. The only difference is Cincinnati plays at home against the Jets this time.

I would love it if the Jets won and got to play Indianapolis again. The only reason they are in the playoffs is because of the Colts playing dead for them two weeks ago. It would be sweet poetic justice if the Jets played the Colts again and knocked them out.

However, I don't think that is going to happen.

I'm tempted to pick every team that lost last week:
Philadelphia, because it is hard for any team to beat another three times in one year.
Arizona, because they can't play that poorly again.
Cincinnati, because they are playing at home this week.

This round is a crapshoot anyway, so what the heck. I'll just go for it.

Cincinnati.
Philadelphia.
Baltimore.
Arizona.

No comments:

Post a Comment