Sunday, September 26, 2010

NFL Picks Week 3

Last week's 9-7 was not the result I was wanting but did propel me over .500 for the year, where I stand 17-15. I could have flipped a coin and possibly done better. Not good. ESPN Expert picks here. Still, I'm only 3 games back, so it's not time to panic yet.

This is the last full slate of games until week 11. The big match up is Monday night. But a lot of interesting games that could make or break seasons will occur today.

Usually when the Bears are on Monday night against the Packers, they get demolished. Let's hope that won't happen this time, but I'm not picking them.

Giants.
Pittsburgh.
Cincinnati.
Baltimore.
Houston.
Kansas City.
Minnesota.
New England.
New Orleans.
Washington.
Philadelphia.
Arizona.
San Diego.
Indianapolis.
Miami.
Green Bay- Monday Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment