Sunday, October 10, 2010

NFL Week 5 Picks

We're about 1/4 of the way through the season- who'd have thunk it?

I have yet to get in double digit wins for any week. Had some good things happen last week to put me at 9-5. But the last second wins were balanced by a couple last moment losses, so I'm okay with it.

I'm only 35-27 for the year. ESPN experts here. And here. Tom Jackson is the king of picking games.

I've been laying off picking the Bears. I get mad enough when they lose, so if I pick against them at least I've got a win out of it. Does that make any sense?

Sam Bradford looks good so far. If he stays healthy, the Rams could actually win their division.

I can't believe I just typed that.

Which is a bigger surprise- the Chiefs or the 49ers? Gotta be the 49ers. I had them in the Super Bowl! But, since they're in such a weak division, they may still make the playoffs.

I almost went for the Chiefs today, but the Colts are too good at home. I've been impressed by Kansas City's energy and speed.

Cincinnati.
Atlanta.
Houston.
Indianapolis.
Green Bay.
Jacksonville.
Baltimore.
Carolina.
St. Louis.
New Orleans.
San Diego.
Dallas.
San Francisco.
Jets- Monday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment