Sunday, December 12, 2010

NFL Picks Week 14

Last week's 12-4 made my season record 116-76. Last year after 13 weeks my record was 131-61. At least I don't feel clueless like at the beginning of the season.

ESPN Experts here and here. I'm only ahead of 3 people now, and tied with Ditka. At least I'm not in last.

I don't know what the weather will be like in Chicago today, but it might be a bit frosty. I really think this favors the Bears. But I'm having a hard time trying to pick them over New England. The Patriots just look too good. And until writing this post, I was going to pick them.

But it's not about thinking. Sometimes you go with your gut.

And end up 116-76.

Anyway, Go Bears. I'm all in on this one.

Cleveland.
Pittsburgh.
Green Bay.
Tampa Bay.
Atlanta.
Jacksonville.
San Francisco.
New Orleans.
Jets.
Denver.
San Diego.
Chicago.
Philadelphia.
Minnesota.
Baltimore- Monday Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment