Sunday, January 23, 2011

NFL Confererence Championship Picks

I find it hilarious that teams can play 16 games with practically the same schedule, one can win more games than the other, and a minority of people think the team with the better record can win today's game.

I realize they are facing Joe Montana, Terry Bradshaw and Troy Aikman all rolled into one Super-QB. A quarterback who has yet to throw an interception, yet to be sacked...heck, I doubt he has ever thrown an incompletion.

And those 10 Super Bowls he has won make it seem all but impossible for the Bears to have a chance today.

Yes, that is what the Bears are up against.

May God have mercy on them.

Oh, yeah, I guess there is another game today. One that features an unlikable team against a team with an unlikable QB. And, unless he's changed, a despicable person.

Can't root for either team.

That's why it's so important for the Bears to win today. If not, I have no one left to root for.

Chicago. (I must be crazy, huh?)
Pittsburgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment