Sunday, January 02, 2011

NFL Picks Week 17

Sixteen games today!

Hard to believe we're here at the end of the season. After a very slow start, I've finally caught on the last 1/2 of the season to what is going on.

I even had the best record last week at 12-4. For the year, I've managed to come up to 147-93. Last year at this time I was 160-80.

Amazingly, I caught both Keyshawn and Schlereth last week. I'm within 1 game of Mort, 2 games of Hoge and Chris Carter and 3 games of Golic. ESPN Experts and Sunday Countdown picks are here and here.

I'm going to go more conservative this week. I don't know how, but both of my upset picks came through last week.

I'm very happy the Bears have clinched the #2 seed. I would be worried heading into this week if they hadn't. I still think the Packers are the most dangerous team in NFC heading into the playoffs.

As far as the Rams, I'm in the minority on this one. I'm going with Seattle in the showdown game. I'll be rooting for the Rams, but Seattle is a great home team and the Rams are just too young. I hope I'm wrong, but I think they're still a year away from being a playoff team.

Atlanta.
Pittsburgh.
Detroit.
Kansas City.
New England.
New Orleans.
Jets.
Baltimore.
Jacksonville.
Giants.
Philadelphia.
San Francisco.
Green Bay.
Indianapolis.
Denver.
Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment