Sunday, October 30, 2011

NFL Picks Week 8

Football seems like such a letdown after the events of this week. The experience of it all proves once again that, for pure excitement and unbridled joy, baseball is still king.

But, this season will soon pass into a memory, and football marches on.

Last week was my poorest performance of the year, an 8-5 mark. For the year that puts me at 73-30. ESPN Experts here. That's first place for me!

Another 3 games missing as there are 6 teams with byes. Including the Bears, who could use a week off. The next month of their schedule looks brutal.

Good looking game Monday Night, my initial instinct was for San Diego. But I'm no longer going against the teams that have momentum.

Baltimore.
Carolina.
Houston.
Giants.
New Orleans.
Tennessee.
Detroit.
Buffalo.
Seattle.
San Francisco.
Pittsburgh.
Philadelphia.
Kansas City- Monday Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment