Saturday, January 07, 2012

NFL Picks Wild-Card Weekend

So, congratulations are in order. To me!

Last week's 13-3 record led to my finishing this season in 1st place amongst the humans, with a 168-87 overall record. It's my first "championship" in my head to head against the ESPN Experts, something I've done for a number of years now.

Thank you. I finished a game in front of Schlereth and Wickersham. Okay, so the computer did the best and Schlereth has forgotten more about football than I'll ever know, but who cares about that?

Now comes the playoffs. Always the hardest part of the season to predict. The games are for the most part a toss-up. A coin-flip, if you will.

And you know what that means! Just in time for the playoffs, it is the return of my trusty quarter to see if it can best me.

Who'd have thought we would ever have seen playoff games featuring Houston against Cincinnati and Detroit against New Orleans? And yet, today it is happening.

My quarter likes:
Cincinnati.
New Orleans.
Giants.
Denver.

I like:
Cincinnati.
New Orleans.
Giants.
Pittsburgh.

ESPN Experts like:
Go here. But why bother? I can pick better than those guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment