Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Tuesday Reading And QB Ratings

Genesis 35.




"Don't need any...Balboa's So Predictable And Stupid..."

Just substitute the word Balboa with sports talk radio and ESPN.

The incessant but predictable drum beat about Peyton Manning's "legacy" after Sunday's loss makes me ill.

Legacies are written after the fact.  Usually years later.  Manning hasn't even finished playing yet.

I find it ironic that the same people who are saying he can't remove this loss from his "legacy" are a lot of the same people who consider John Elway at or near the top of all-time quarterbacks.

The same John Elway who with the Broncos lost to San Fran 55-10 in 1990.

I love how they engineer controversy in order to beat it to death with debate.  All on stuff that is just pure opinion presented as certainty.

I can hardly stand it any more.

So my question is...since Peyton Manning CANNOT win in big games (allegedly)...what quarterback would have beaten Seattle on Sunday?

Anyone who has the answer, please leave it in the comments.

I suspect the answer will be the same quarterback who beat the '85 Bears, and the '00 Ravens, in the big game.

No comments:

Post a Comment