Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wednesday Reading, With Apologies To Wichita State

Exodus 28.


Bracket is done, I'm ready for the games.

But I do have to apologize to Wichita State.

It's not that I am not picking them.  I am.  Which is the reason I apologize. 

Because I have officially jinxed them.  I only remember picking the winner of this thing a couple of times, and both times I think involved Kentucky.

But I can't help myself.  I watched more college basketball this year than I have in probably 10 years.  And they were by far the best team I watched play.

They look big enough, strong enough, fast enough and experienced enough.

And did I mention they were Missouri Valley?

So despite the NCAA's attempt to destroy the strongest Mid-Major in modern tournament history, I look for them to get on a roll.  Even though no one else is picking them, I am.

Which means they are sure to lose.

But I can't help myself.  It's what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment