Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Monday-Wednesday Reading And World Cup Action

Deuteronomy 14-16.


I actually have interest in and am actually enjoying the World Cup.  I'm rooting for the US, of course, but also find myself rooting for England and Holland.

Which is funny because for a brief moment today, when I actually saw the Netherlands playing Australia, I was kind of pulling for Australia.

I am also against some teams.  Like Iran.  That one is easy.  But I also don't like Spain, Brazil and Mexico.

I kind of like Portugal and Uruguay and South Korea.

I'm learning a few things about soccer as well.  Maybe because I didn't really understand it, but I always thought soccer was pretty boring.  Learning a little more about the rules has helped it seem kind of interesting.

Hate the flopping, though.  Fakers should never get rewarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment