Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Saturday To Tuesday Reading And Accounting

Deuteronomy 33-34, Joshua 1-2.

We are just past the half-way point for the year, so it's time to take inventory.

This is post #80 for the year.  I am behind schedule, should be at least at 100, based on my goals.  This is not unexpected.  It's difficult to keep up with posting during the warm weather.  I anticipate picking up a lot as football approaches and baseball races heat up.

I am on schedule with my reading.  I have found a leisurely one chapter a day to be easily attainable.

Finally, my exercise goals are right on track.  Well, sort of.  For the year I am at 10,600 push ups and squats.  I decided to adjust my squat goal to match my push up goal, so I am okay.  Actually, that's a little ahead of the pace I mapped out, but not by much.

Anyway, I'll end on another happy note- winter is fast approaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment