Sunday, July 13, 2014

This Week's Reading And The All-Star Break

Joshua 3-7.


There's very little that has surprised me so far this baseball season.  Except for Kolten Wong's recent power surge.

The office has been at best mediocre, and at its worst non-existent.  Just as I feared.

Barring trade or another injury, I am still thinking this team will have to fight through from a wild-card position.

That said, the NL is pretty weak as a whole and I could see the Cardinals end with the best record again.  Or not make the playoffs at all.

In other words, I don't have a clue about this team.

3 comments:

  1. Well, let's hope your pitching coach can find a way to improve Justin Masterson's pitching. He was supposed to be our ace this year, but that just didn't work out. Guess it was wise of the Indians front office to get something for him before he turned free agent. Although I am worried about our own pitching roster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb!

    Seems like our teams like to trade with each other, doesn't it?

    I have fond memories of Belliard and Westbrook helping win a couple of World Series! I'm hoping for more Indians mojo with Masterson.

    Don't know much about the kid you got. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete