Thursday, November 18, 2004

Clinton Library

Okay. So it's opening today. Bill Clinton can't be happy about this thing. What an eyesore. Luckily it didn't cost a lot of money. Oh, it did? I guess there is no correlation between beauty and cost. How long did they spend planning this? The designer must be laughing all the way to the bank. I need a job like that. This morning I heard the library described as "futuristic". If this is what the future looks like, I think I'll go into it kicking and screaming.

Houston, Tranquillity Base here. The Trailer has landed.

A lot of celebrities were invited to attend. No heavy celebrities were invited however, due to fears of this thing tipping in to the water (you know who popped in your mind). I guess a couple of uninvited guests snuck in down by the river.

Mike Gallagher wondered if the items stolen from the White House when the Clintons left will be displayed. I think they must have ran out of room before then. Apparently the lack of space is due to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment