Wednesday, September 07, 2005

This Is Going To Sound Terribly Shallow...



In watching last night's Cardinals broadcast, I noticed something I hadn't before. Either Joe Buck has Elaine Benes' "giant freak head" or Al Hrabosky has a head the size of a cue ball and we just didn't notice it 'til he got his hair cut short.


Or I suppose it could have just been the perspective of the camera, in which case the director should lose a night's pay.

Joe took down the stadium countdown number last night, taking off the 14 to reveal the 13. I'm not sure of the significance of this. I mean Joe and the numbers 14 or 13. Perhaps someone could enlighten me.

I will be there Friday night. I wonder who it's going to be that night. The 11 will give way to a 10. Should be fun to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment