Sunday, November 02, 2008

NFL Week 9

We've arrived at the half way point. Last week I was 8-6, so I'm 73-43 on the year. ESPN experts here and here.

Last year at this time I was 71-45, 71-43 in 2006, so I'm doing a little better than the past 2 years. I have the same record as in 2005. There is a remarkable consistency to my picking I hadn't noticed before.

If I'm not ever going to get any better, maybe I'll just quit some day.

Naaah.

Hope springs eternal for an 0-16 season for our bumbling heroes, the Lions and Bengals. Both are favored to lose this weekend. No surprises, please? In fact, if the Bears lose to the Lions today, I may not come out of my house for a week.

Buffalo.
Chicago.
Jacksonville.
Cleveland.
Tennessee.
St. Louis.
Minnesota.
Tampa Bay.
Denver.
Atlanta.
Giants.
Philadelphia.
Indianapolis.
Washington- Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment