Sunday, December 04, 2011

NFL Picks Week 13

Last week's 11-5 puts me at 116-60 on the year. I'm in fourth place amongst humans heading into the week but only two games out of first. This whole thing is up for grabs this year. And Thursday night's win helped my cause.

The Bears offense looked bad again last week. If they have any playoff hopes remaining they've got to beat Kansas City today.

I can't believe how many people are picking the Giants over the Packers. There should be, like, zero.

That's really the only interesting matchup in games starting after noon today. And Monday's game is one of the biggest duds in years.

And, yes, I'm riding the Tebow wagon until it crashes again.

Tampa Bay.
Pittsburgh.
Atlanta.
Jets.
New England.
Oakland.
Denver.
Buffalo.
Chicago.
Baltimore.
Dallas.
Green Bay.
San Francisco.
New Orleans.
San Diego- Monday Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment