Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pickin' Time

Most of the veggies are done picked, so I'm naturally referring to football.

In my undying quest to humiliate myself and be held up to colossal national ridicule, I present my 2009 NFL season predictions.

The real fun in this won't come until the end of the year, when we see how the real results compare to my predictions. Although even I must admit I didn't do too bad last year.


NFC East
1. Eagles.
2. Giants.
3. Cowboys.
4. Redskins.

NFC North
1. Packers.
2. Bears.
3. Vikings.
4. Lions.

NFC South
1. Panthers.
2. Falcons.
3. Saints.
4. Buccaneers.

NFC West
1. Cardinals.
2. Forty-niners.
3. Seahawks.
4. Rams.

AFC East
1. Patriots.
2. Jets.
3. Dolphins.
4. Bills.

AFC North
1. Steelers.
2. Ravens.
3. Browns.
4. Bengals.

AFC South
1. Titans.
2. Texans.
3. Colts.
4. Jaguars.

AFC West
1. Chargers.
2. Raiders.
3. Chiefs.
4. Broncos.

No comments:

Post a Comment