Sunday, September 12, 2010

NFL Picks Week 1

Hard to believe football is here. In just two months it'll be Thanksgiving!

Last year was one of my best years, in regards to the regular season. I struggled once again in the post-season. I do that so often you'd think Tony LaRussa was managing me.

The week's already started, and with New Orleans' win, I can still hope for an undefeated season.

There are two games tomorrow night and one game tonight. That leaves just 13 games this afternoon. It's going to be awesome.

The Bears have a rough schedule to start, and given their preseason performance, it's surprising to me I had them down with 6 wins. But they should get one today.

All I can say is, it's nice football is back when baseball has been so disappointing.

ESPN expert picks here.

Giants.
Atlanta.
Cleveland.
Denver.
Indianapolis.
Miami.
Chicago.
Tennessee.
New England.
Arizona.
San Francisco.
Philadelphia.
Dallas.
Baltimore- Monday.
San Diego- Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment