Friday, December 17, 2004

What Are You?

Everyone seems to be in to these online quizzes that tell you what "Christmas Carol" you are, or what character you are from a popular movie or book. I haven't seen many I'd actually be interested in taking. But I would like to see these quizzes in the future:

What cold cereal are you?
What street drug are you?
What Soviet Bloc dictator are you?
What beer are you?
What dead rap artist are you?
What processed meat are you?
What jihad crazed terrorist are you?
What fungus are you?
What steroid crazed athlete are you?
What automatic weapon are you?
What talentless pop music skank are you?
What Zeppelin song are you?
What component of head cheese are you?
What hygiene product are you?
What herbicide are you?
What mental illness are you?
What Gilligan's Island character are you?
What brand of cigarettes are you?

I wonder if they will take my suggestions? If they don't, maybe I'll make up my own quizzes.



No comments:

Post a Comment