Saturday, May 07, 2005

Lawn Ornament For Sale- Only $470

I gotta get me one of these!

The Cardinals are selling a limited number of seats from Busch Stadium that will be saved from the demolition this fall. For only $470, you get two seats, which includes the price of shipping anywhere in the US.

Seriously, what else could you do with these seats besides mounting them in your yard? If you haven't sat in one, let me inform you, they're not that comfortable. You wouldn't put this in your living room, would you? No. Family room? Maybe. Den? I suppose. Kitchen? Possibly.

If I didn't secure them to my lawn, I would probably put wheels on them and keep them indoors. That way I could wheel them in and out of the closet just for watching Cardinals games...or for getting a haircut.

But wait a minute. Look at the bottoms of these things. Does "sit-down skiing" appeal to anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment