Friday, July 08, 2005

HEY- I GOT RIPPED OFF!

I just noticed something as I was drafting my next post. I have a Microsoft keyboard. On the key with the number "8" on it, above the "8" is a five pointed star. But when you shift and hit the "8" key, you get a six pointed star. See: *.

What's up with that?!!! I want my money back.

ADDENDUM 8:45 PM: WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!!! When I am typing on Blogger, I swear the star is six pointed. I'M NOT KIDDING!!! But when I published the post, the star has 5 points like my keyboard. BLOGGER IS MAKING A FOOL OF ME! You think I'm nuts, don't you? This program is making me look like a DAD-GUM FOOL. And I don't need any help doing that.

I think I'm gettin' gas-lighted.

*********************************** You see all those stars I just typed. On blogger, they're six pointed. REALLY. I wish you could see this. But I bet when I hit the publish button again, those things will change to five pointed FREAKS. Was I right?

This is weirdin' me out.

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment