Thursday, May 11, 2006

Endless Hours Of Fun Are On Their Way



The great Engadget has posted all things video game from this week.

First, Play Station 3 has a launch date of early November 2006. Just in time for Christmas season, of course. Read all about it here.

Then things get complicated, as we have Nintendo Wii (pronounced Wee) coming out also. Read all about it here.

I'm torn about all this. I'd like to have both. However, budgets being what they are, this is not reality. I have to choose.

I started out on Nintendo and Super NES. In 1998 we switched to Play Station, mostly because the games were more easily stored on compact discs than the bigger and more awkward Nintendo games.



However, this meant I have missed out on the newer Zelda games. Zelda is the single greatest video game series ever. And I've also missed Mario.

It's all so confusing to me. The new Zelda looks so intriguing.

But I have so much money invested in Play Station games, it would seem illogical to switch.

Right, Spock?

"Yes, such a change would be purely emotional, and most illogical."

Okay. Point well taken. I guess it's Play Station for us. Unless someone out there wants to spot me a few hundred so I can have both.

No comments:

Post a Comment