Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Today's Menu Demands A Choice- Claustrophobia Or Acrophobia?

I'm not sure which is worse.

This.

Or this.

Thankfully I've never experienced either one.

But if you've ever been inside those trams, with no air-conditioning, sharing about a 5 x 5 foot space with 4 others, and having to slump down a bit to avoid hitting your head on the top of the car, then I'd say the first choice would be a little worse.


A tram car.

But then again, I hate heights, especially with no net below.

There is only one way to ascertain the answer to this question. Let's put all the dudes and ladies who were trapped for two hours up ON (not in) the top for two more hours. Then we'll ask THEM what is worse.

You know, use science to figure out the answer. It's the only way.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it's a tough call. I guess I'm going with the tram car being stuck as worse, because I've been in those and can imagine how bad that would be.

    ON the arch? NO how, no way, NOT HAPPENING. Just the thought makes me feel faint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DK!

    Since I've never been "on" the arch, I'd have to go with being stuck in the cars, also. Can you imagine how hot those cars started to feel after only five minutes? I just hope no one freaked out. And since the power went out, can you imagine how dark it must have been?

    Every time I see those on-top pictures, though, my heart starts racing, even with my feet firmly on the floor.

    ReplyDelete