Sunday, October 28, 2007

Week 8 NFL Picks

Last week's record was 9-5, for the year 63-40. ESPN experts here. I ought to get bonus points for predicting several trap games last week, in which 3 out of 6 stumbled. Of course, I didn't predict which ones, so I get minus bonus points for that, leaving me back where I am.

Bears look to have found a little groove. They're right back in it if the week goes according to plan. New Orleans also.

Cincinnati.
Chicago.
Indianapolis.
Giants.
Tennessee.
Minnesota.
Pittsburgh.
Jets.
San Diego.
Tampa Bay.
New Orleans.
New England.
Denver.

I leave you with this- the quote of the week from Miami's Channing Crowder, who has this to say about today's game in London:
"I couldn't find London on a map if they didn't have the names of the countries. I swear to God. I don't know what nothing is. I know Italy looks like a boot. I learned that. I know (Washington Redskins linebacker) London Fletcher. We did a football camp together. So I know him. That's the closest thing I know to London.
He's black, so I'm sure he's not from London. I'm sure that's a coincidental name."

Anybody know what schools this guy went to?

According to Wikipedia, that would be North Springs High School in Sandy Springs, GA and the University of Florida.

They should both be held up to national ridicule.

2 comments:

  1. Scottius!

    You didn't pick anyone in the Cleveland/St. Louis game today. Any reason?

    Also, I read that Crowder is quite the comedian, and many people could not tell whether he was serious, or pulling someone's leg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rick!

    What a terrible mistake! I'm sorry, but Cincinnati at the top is supposed to be Cleveland! AAAAACCCKKK! I'm so sorry.

    I must be more careful.

    ReplyDelete