Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Hypothesis

Scholarship being my thing, I've given the following a lot of thought.

Al Davis, principal owner of the Oakland Raiders is a fan of Space Angel, the single greatest cartoon of all time.

How do I know? Davis obviously loves his Raiders. Now, check out the Raiders logo, which in my opinion is the coolest in all of football. But that is a subject for another post.


I read on Wikipedia that this was modeled after Scottius Maximus' distant cousin, Randolph Scott. But we all know sometimes Wikipedia is not a master of all the facts. And you'll soon see why.

Now, if you will please, turn your attention to my hero, Scott McCloud, a.k.a Space Angel.



Is there any doubt that the "Raider" in the logo is Space Angel, and not Randolph Scott? They just flipped his eye patch over from the left eye to the right.

It's all right there for those who have the courage to believe. Yep, Al Davis is a Space Angel fan.

By the way, Space Angels would be a great name for an expansion team.


You might think I'm crazy, but I believe history will prove me right.

No comments:

Post a Comment