Monday, February 02, 2009

2009 Goals

It's good to periodically check my progress on my goals for 2009.

I'm slightly ahead of schedule for my reading. At my current rate I'll finish the Bible at the end of October or early November.

I'm slightly behind on my posting. My goal is 450 posts for the year. This works out to 37.5 per month. I was at 34 for January.

I'm slightly behind on my exercise goals for the year. I had a sore shoulder early in the year, so I'm slightly behind schedule. However, I'm rapidly catching up. At the end of January, I stood at 1,815 push ups and 2,000 squats. I should have been at 2,083 for both.

And, of course, I've yet to get outside to work on landscaping. I've got my work cut out for me the coming months. I should catch up, D.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment