Sunday, March 01, 2009

Goals Update

The start of a new month is a good time to check my progress on my goals for 2009.

I'm quite ahead of schedule for my reading. At my current rate I'll finish the Bible around the end of October.

I remain slightly behind on my posting. My goal is 450 posts for 2009. This works out to 37.5 per month. I had 34 in January and 31 in February. I should have had 75 but only had 65. Not bad, considering February was a short month and I've been busy.

I'm catching up on my exercise goals for the year. As of the end of February, I stood at 3,915 push ups and 4,100 squats. I should have been at 4,166 for both. At my current rate, barring injury or illness, I should be back on schedule by the end of March.

And, of course, I've yet to get outside to work on landscaping. However, today I'm starting seed indoors. So I got that going for me...which is nice! Right, Carl?


"
Hey, as the Lama told me- Gunga galunga...gunga -- gunga galunga"

I should catch up, D.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment