Saturday, March 28, 2009

I Ran Out Of Room

I couldn't sync my iPod anymore, mostly because I kept storing my favorite old Issues, Etc. programs on it. I had no more space.

So I ended up deleting them so that I could keep importing the new ones. (I guess I could have deleted some of my music also, but I spent too much time and effort importing songs).

Then I got an idea, scary as that may sound. I know that one can embed to one's blog from the on-demand page. So I just decided to put my favorites here. As long as there is a blog and the Issues, Etc. page, I can listen without having to store them. Not as convenient as my iPod, but at least I know where to find them.

I tried creating another file in my iTunes to import these programs into, but I guess I didn't do it right. Once I deleted my podcasts, the created file was emptied also. If anyone knows where I went wrong, or how to do it correctly, please let me know.

But for now they'll be safe and secure right here. If you missed any of these, enjoy. They are great.

My own personal favorites are the Solas programs with Dr. Rod Rosenbladt from last September and the program on death and eternal life from August.

Scripture Alone 9-25-08




Faith Alone 9-23-08




Grace Alone 9-18-08




Christ Alone 9-16-08




Death and Eternal Life 8-27-08






Here are some of my other favorites:

Modes of Baptism 12-10-08




Infant Baptism 12-9-08




Baptism and Salvation 12-8-08




The Apostles' Creed: The Holy Spirit 9-29-08




The Apostles' Creed: God the Son (Part 2) 9-22-08




The Apostles' Creed: God the Son (Part 1) 9-15-08




The Apostles' Creed: God the Father 9-8-08




The Martyrdom of John the Baptist 8-29-08




The Angel of the Lord in the Old Testament 8-20-08




Mary the Mother of Jesus 8-15-08


2 comments:

  1. You can subscribe again, re-download your favorites and save them right in your iTunes program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TK!

    Sorry, I already tried doing that. Once I deleted these podcasts, the saved program files went "poof" as well. I'll try again, though. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete