Saturday, April 04, 2009

A Tale Of Two Brackets

As I'm sure you all remember, I made one bracket based on my actual thoughts on who would win the NCAA tournament. I made another whimsical bracket based on who I thought had the better looking uniform.

The results are far more hilarious than I could have imagined. I still think North Carolina is going to win, but that is the only one of the final four I got right in my actual bracket.

I got 3 out of 4 right in my goofy bracket. Villanova, Michigan State and North Carolina have the best looking uniforms, and they all made the final four.

And I presently have 40 more points in this bracket than in my other.

Just goes to show you I don't know what I'm talking about.

Which bracket I'll score more points in comes down to tonight's game of North Carolina vs. Villanova. If UNC wins, my real bracket wins out. If Villanova, my uniform bracket wins. Should be interesting to see what happens.

I'm actually rooting for Villanova, not only because they're the underdog, but because I think it makes a better story for me, personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment