Saturday, October 03, 2009

2009 Goals

As another month is officially in the books, and we're 3/4 of the way through the year, it's once again a good time to check our progress for the year.

September was once again light on posting, putting me even further behind. But I'm still not giving up yet. As of September 30th, I've made 283 posts this year. To be on pace for 450, I should have made 337. That means I must make up 54 posts over 3 months, meaning I'll have to average 56 posts a month from here on. Doable but extremely difficult.

But I do know something you don't- a plan to bring me back into contention. It's going to get interesting down the wire. I'll see if I can pull it off.

My reading is still way ahead of schedule. We even took a week off in September. If all goes well we should finish before December. I'm ready for the ESV next year.

I'm a little ahead of schedule with exercise goals. I'm at 19,190 push ups and 19,275 squats. I should be at 18,750 for both. At my present pace and at my present rate it will take me around 74 days more to reach my goal, or around December 16th.

On the landscape front, I have one tree to cut down and two shrubs to remove in October.

I obviously need to get going on posting. I've got two ideas up my sleeve. I haven't given up yet.

D.V. I'll make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment