Wednesday, October 07, 2009

As Col. Brubaker Once Said...

As long-time readers already know, one of my favorite films is Capricorn One.

After the plane runs out of gas and they ditch it in the desert, the three astronauts decide to split up.



As they step out of the plane, before they go their separate ways, we could have gotten a Knute Rockne speech from the leader of the trio, Col. Brubaker. But realizing the gravity of the situation, when he's done handing out weapons, he instead utters the immortal words, "there's not a lot of time and there's too much to say...so let's go"

That's how I feel tonight. I'd like to give an in-depth analysis of why the Cardinals won't win or why they can't lose. But the game is starting soon.

GO CARDS!

2 comments:

  1. I have never watched this film but I'm yelling in my head, "You don't split up!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb!

    In this case it probably was a good thing they did, although I don't want to give away the movie. You must watch- you can watch the whole movie here.

    ReplyDelete