Sunday, October 25, 2009

NFL Week 7 Picks

I was not happy to be 8-6 last week but least I haven't had a losing week yet. I'm now 61-29 on the year.

I'm in the middle of the pack again, but only 3 games behind first place Mort, Carter and Jackson. ESPN Experts here and here.

Here are some props for the Denver unis. I have grown fond of them. I doubt we'll see them again this year, though. I like the road better than the home, there's less mustard.

There's a lot of good games today, unlike last weekend which had some real duds. This week I came really close to picking the Raiders, Falcons and Chiefs, but ultimately denied them. I hope I don't regret it.

Green Bay.
San Diego.
Indianapolis.
Pittsburgh.
New England.
Houston.
Carolina.
Jets.
Dallas.
Cincinnati.
New Orleans.
Giants.
Philadelphia- Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment