Sunday, December 20, 2009

Week 15 NFL Picks

Last week I cooled off to 10-6, so that made my overall record 141-67. Thankfully, I'm still only a game behind Tom Jackson, Keshawn Johnson and Hoge for 1st place. That is, among humans. The computer picks by Accuscore now lead the way at 144-64. I think this is the first year this has happened. ESPN Experts' picks and records here and here.

Surprisingly Dallas won last night. I thought they were going to fold it up like they usually do in December. New Orleans better watch out or they may not end up with home field after all.

Most of the games are straightforward this week. The hard part about picking this time of year is accouting for the teams that are not playing their starters, either because of injury, resting for the playoffs, or those that have given up and are taking a look at players for next year. I think this will make for mediocre picking this week, despite the straightforward appearance.

Should be another embarrassing week for the Bears. Can't wait to see how many picks Cutler throws against Baltimore.

I was going to go for Carolina over Minnesota, but with New Orleans' loss, the Vikings are still alive for home field.

New England.
Arizona.
Tennessee.
Kansas City.
Houston.
Jets.
Denver.
San Diego.
Seattle.
Baltimore.
Philadelphia.
Green Bay.
Minnesota.
Giants- Monday Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment