Sunday, October 03, 2010

NFL Picks Week 4

I see a trend here. I'm not doing so hot.

Last week was another 9-7, so I'm 26-22 for the year. Still barely better than the coin flip.

But it's a new week. And the Bears are 3-0, so I'll take it. And, my "colleagues" at ESPN aren't fairing that great either. Except for Tom Jackson.

Loved the Bears' uniforms the other night. I want to see a game with them wearing helmets with a white C, though. I like this look.

No way I'm picking against Pittsburgh's defense anymore. They are single-handedly winning games.

Not as much action this week as the bye-weeks are starting. Let's get to it.

Atlanta.
Cincinnati.
Jets.
St. Louis.
Tennessee.
Green Bay.
Pittsburgh.
New Orleans.
Indianapolis.
Houston.
Philadelphia.
San Diego.
Giants.
New England- Monday Night.


No comments:

Post a Comment