Saturday, November 27, 2010

NFL Picks Week 12

After last's weeks 12-4, my first double digit victory week of the season, I was at 93-67 heading into this week. So far I'm 3-0 this week, although Thanksgiving's games were less than difficult to predict the outcome of.

ESPN Experts here and here.

Whether it is a fluke or a trend for the second half of the season remains to be seen. But I've felt a little more comfortable making picks, for the first time this season, actually.

I want to get excited about the Bears, but it is still hard. This week's game will go a long way to answering my questions about the team. The defense seems to be on top of its game, and with Devin Hester on the field, they are definitely exciting to watch on special teams. But that offense...???

Now is the time of year the good teams really start to rise up above the rest. If the Bears can pull it off against the Eagles, I'll have more hope than I have since '06.

Lots of toss ups this week.

Atlanta.
Pittsburgh.
Cleveland.
Giants.
Minnesota.
Houston.
Seattle.
Oakland.
Denver.
Chicago.
Baltimore.
Indianapolis.
Arizona- Monday Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment