Sunday, December 19, 2010

NFL Picks Week 15

Last week was 10-6, so I'm 126-82 on the year heading into Thursday. After starting out so slow, I'm actually pleased with it, even though I trail all but 4 of the ESPN Experts.

I'm hoping the Bears will rebound with a win in the cold. It's been a long time since we've seen an outdoor game at Minnesota, which is too bad. I have great memories of watching games played outdoors there, all from the comfort of my home.

I expect to do worse these final 3 weeks, as the teams eliminated will play their back-ups in an effort to gain them experience and see how well they will perform, and the teams secure in the playoffs will play their back-ups to rest their starters. So who knows what will happen?

I must think that I do...or I wouldn't even attempt these posts.

Difficult picks this week, a lot of toss up games.

By the way, don't you think the 49ers-Chargers game Thursday was the most visually appealing game of the year? Great uniforms. The only thing that could have made these teams look better is if it had been played in snow. Go here for photos if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Cleveland.
Dallas.
Houston.
Indianapolis.
Kansas City.
Miami.
Tampa Bay.
Arizona.
Baltimore.
Giants.
Atlanta.
Pittsburgh.
Oakland.
New England.
Chicago- Monday Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment