Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thursday Reading

Nahum.


{{{{{{{RING...>>>...RING..}}}}}}}

Hello?...Hello, Bears?...Yeah, hi, this is Scottius Maximus...Yeah...I'm fine...Listen...I've just been sitting here watching a lot of things happen in the NFL the past couple of days, and I wanted to let you know the lockout was over and you can start picking up more talented players...No, really, I'm serious dudes...Yeah...So feel free to sign a player or two, I mean, you did overachieve last year and you will fall back to Earth this year if you don't get some more players...What's that?...Of course I'm serious...I mean, you guys did lose to the REDSKINS last year!...The frickin' Redskins, dudes...Right, you're not that good...Really you're not...You get my point, don't you?...Hello?...HELLO?

Ooooohhh Boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment